Are you on vacation in the city of Mendoza Argentina? Something you can not miss is to enjoy its rich gastronomy and one of the best ways to do it is through its restaurants, so if you do not know which one or which ones to go to, stay with us because right now we will tell you which are the Best Restaurants in Mendoza.
Table of Contents
The best restaurants in Mendoza
Mendoza is one of the most beautiful cities in Argentina and if you want to enjoy not only its tourist places, but also its gastronomy the best way is in its best restaurants and now we will tell you what they are.
Cavas Wine Lodge
In Cavas Wine Lodge, they are convinced of the exceptional taste of organic vegetables and fruits that are used in the kitchen of one of the renowned restaurants in Mendoza with the best products of each harvest and varied menus with meats, fish and homemade pastas, which change daily for the taste of diners.
- Address: Costa Flores s/n, Agrelo, Mendoza 5507 Argentina.
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 8:00 am to 11:30 pm
- Prices: average per person $500
Al Antojo del Cocinero
It is one of the best restaurants in San Rafael Mendoza, run by its owners. Its menu consists of dishes made with fresh seasonal products with a menu of mascarpone cheese, shrimp pasta among other excellent dishes.
- Address: 173 Ing. Ballofet St., San Rafael M5602DNC Argentina.
- Hours: Tue to Sat 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Prices: average per person 950$ – 2,400$.
Fountain and Fonda
One of the most beautiful restaurants in downtown Mendoza, located on Montevideo street. It is one of the family restaurants in Mendoza, with a white and red facade of small balconies that function as windows that has a special menu of potato pie, pumpkin cannelloni, humita, among others.
- Address: Montevideo 675 in front of Plaza Italia, Mendoza.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm to 12:30 am
- Prices: average per person $300
With a regional Argentinean cuisine style, this is one of the restaurants in Mendoza, which offers in its menu: Patagonian lamb, pacu, trout, and the inevitable empanada mendocina. Another great secret of this place is a special selection of tea and infusions created by a sommelier specialized in tea and cocktails.
- Address: Av. Bartolomé Mitre 794, Mendoza City.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm and Sun 12:00 pm 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 350$ to 450$.
Casa de Campo
Homemade Creole food and specialties in clay oven meats, this is one of the restaurants in Maipú Mendoza, with a great concept of traditional and incredible flavor as indicated in its menu where you can taste: rabbit baked in the clay oven on onion mattress, grilled with goat flame, etc..
- Address: Urquiza 1702 (4703,17 km) M5513 Maipú, Province of Mendoza, Argentina.
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Prices: average per person $1800
The decoration and the space generate an initial impact. It is one of the restaurants in Mendoza, which knows how to cook with balanced and sublime flavors, the dishes are totally regional as indicated in its menu, the empanadas stuffed with osso buco, malbec, rabbit or provolone, chivito baked in a clay oven with rosemary mashed potatoes and Tunuyán trout stuffed with brie, among other dishes.
- Address: Mendoza City 25 de Mayo 871,
- Hours: Mon to Sat 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Prices: average per person $180
Do not stay hungry and now that you know which are the best places to eat in the city of Mendoza go and give yourself that guilty pleasure to your palate and receive with joy those extra kilos. Do you want to know more places? Enter here right now.