Bogota is the capital of Colombia and as such, always remains at the forefront of the best offers and tourist attractions to compete against other cities and countries in the region. Precisely for this reason, innovation is almost its credo and this does not leave out the food places. That is why today we will talk about the best themed restaurants in Bogota, but before we start we invite you to read about the best restaurants for children in Bogota.
Table of Contents
Best themed restaurants in Bogota
A place full of charm of Arab and Indian culture, in these themed restaurants in Bogota as Kathmandu you can taste hot and cold drinks, also a lot of oriental dishes, such as chicken shawarma, tempura with vegetables, sushi Tokyo and the famous Asian fusion.
- Address: 6 #117-26, Bogotá
- Hours: Mon to Tue 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Mon to Sat 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Sun 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Prices: per person COP 95,900 – COP 191,700
It is a local fully animated with themes of the popular character of the Chavo del 8, in these Bogotá themed restaurants for birthdays attended by waiters dressed as the protagonists of this popular Latin American series, here you can taste burritos, quesadillas, nachos, tortillas, tacos, meats, grilled seafood and delicious beans.
- Address: 93 # 13A – 48, Bogota
- Hours: Mon to Thu 12:00 pm to 9:30 pm – Fri to Sat 12:00 pm 10:00 pm – Sun 12:00 pm to 8:00 p
- Prices: per person COP 37,800 – COP 94,500
Convinced to have one of the best themed restaurants for children in Bogota, which provides a service that exceeds expectations. In this establishment when you enter you will find animals that move, trees, a river, a bridge in the middle and several mechanical games for children, we also have a special menu for them as the cream of chicken, chicken pizza, cheese burger and the rich ranchero.
- Address: Carrera 59a # 131-45, Cajicá Bogotá
- Schedule: Mon to Sun from 12:00 pm to 9:00 p
- Prices: per person COP 37,600 – COP 93,900
Rock&Roll Circus Colombia
A cozy and warm place where rock music and the best music videos are the protagonists. It is one of the best themed restaurants in Bogota where they have a varied menu where you can order all kinds of beers, cocktails, as well as typical dishes of the country such as quesadillas, arepitas, empanadas, totopos and nachos, among other dishes.
- Address: Carrera 6 #119-17, Bogotá
- Hours: Thu to Sun from 12:00 pm to 8:00 p
- Prices: per person COP 38,300 – COP 95,900
La Macarena Toy Store
This beautiful place offers a menu inspired by Colombian cuisine, it is one of the best themed restaurants in Bogota, where you will find the typical ajiaco santafereño, empanadas, fish, salads, among other dishes.
- Address: 27 #4A-03, Bogotá
- Hours: Tue to Wed 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Fri to Sat 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Sun 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Prices: per person COP 37,500 – COP 56,200
Most of the diners consider that in this place the staff is honest and helpful, for this reason, this is one of the most recommended Bogota themed restaurants, also here you can order the Cangreburger, made of crab, salmon, angus, turkey, pork and other dishes.
- Address: Cra 18 #52A-46, Bogota
- Hours: Mon to Thu from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm – Sat from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm – Sun from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Prices: per person COP 37,700 – COP 94,300
This is a short list of the thematic restaurants that we can find in Bogota and of course, there are many more. However, these are the best and if you want to know more places, click here.