Spain is full of so much beauty that sometimes it is not a bit complicated to know which place we should visit among all its cities. And we would be lying to you if we tell you one or the other, since all of them are amazing, beautiful and touristic.
Table of Contents
But what we can tell you is that if you visit Barcelona you can’t miss the opportunity to enjoy its gastronomy and what better way to do it than eating in one of its best restaurants and right now we will tell you which ones they are.
It is said that Barcelona is the most touristic city in Spain, but we are not here today to debate that, we are here in Z-Restaurant to know the best restaurants in Barcelona. Let’s get to it.
The best restaurants in Barcelona
If you are looking for a place with a special touch, stunning views of the city and where you can taste dishes of creative Mediterranean cuisine, you can not miss this one of the best restaurants in Barcelona with the most exquisite dishes such as: poached free-range egg, marinated prawns, sirloin steak, among others.
- Address: Carrer de Marià Cubí, 59, Barcelona, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 1:30 pm 4:00 pm and 9:00 pm 12:00 am
- Prices: average per person 34€.
Maná 75 is one of the most complete restaurants with terrace in Barcelona for those looking for good outdoor options. No matter if you go with friends or family, it has an excellent menu of Mediterranean food, paellas on the fire, arroz caldoso, chicken and shrimp with green asparagus or seafood fideuada. We invite you to visit this excellent place among the different options of restaurants in Barcelona.
- Address: Passeig de Joan de Borbó, 101, Barcelona, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 12:30 am 5:00 pm – Sunday from 12:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Prices: average per person 30 to 40€.
Carpe Diem Lounge Club
It is impossible to miss the opportunity to eat in one of the best restaurants in Barcelona with a spectacular view and a coquettish place, their dishes are a must try their Iberian acorn ham, wagyu tartar, tuna and quinoa buddha bowl.
- Address: Passeig Maritim, 32, 08003, Barcelona, Spain
- Hours: Monday to Sunday from 12:00 pm to 01:00 am
- Prices: average per person 30€.
Cal Pintxo Palau de Mar
If you have an irremediable craving for paella, you will have to take a tour of the restaurants in Barcelona, such as Cal Pintxo which has a long experience in its delicious paella and rice dishes, you will enjoy a spectacular view of the sea. Among its unmissable dishes you will find: cod fritters, rice paella with fish and seafood, sea bass Donostiarra style, etc.
- Address: Plaça de Pau Vila, 1, Barcelona
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 12:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- Prices: average per person 40€.
La Barca del Salamanca
The first suggestion of the best restaurants in Barcelona is the favorite of many soccer players who reside in the city, is La Barca del Salamanca. With the most exquisite dishes based on seafood with giant shrimp, Pica Pica “La Barca”, Galician octopus.
- Address: Moll de Gregal, 13, Barcelona Spain.
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 12:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 37€.
Another of the best Barcelona restaurants recommended to taste when you are in Barcelona is the Restaurant El 33. Its strong point is the cozy atmosphere and a varied menu with soups, pastas, various types of meats and salads, in addition to its crispy duck cannelloni, chocolate with salt and oil and the tasty ravioli of the house.
- Address: Carrer de Tordera, 33, Barcelona, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Prices: average per person between 20 and 25€.
As you can see there are very good places to eat in Barcelona and they are really not very expensive, so which one do you like dear reader? And if you want to know more options in Spain where you can eat like a king, click here