Craving to enjoy the gastronomic pleasures of Madrid? There is nothing better than enjoying a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner in the best restaurants in Madrid. And if you do not know which are the best and most recommended, stay with us because Restaurant Z has for you the definitive list of places to eat in Madrid.
Table of Contents
Best restaurants in Madrid
Undoubtedly there are very good places to eat in Madrid and in fact, Madrid is a gastronomic destination to such a degree that there are even several tours known as “Tapas tour Madrid” and if you do not know what a “Tepas” is, the correct definition is: A tapa in Spain is essentially an appetizer served in most bars or restaurants accompanying the drink.
Of course, we’ll talk about that later because right now we’ll get to know which one are the best places to eat in Madrid, so let’s get started.
El Castizo de Velázquez
Considered one of the best and excellent restaurants in Madrid, belonging to the Black Coal Group that triumphs for its best dishes; its menu includes breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners. Especially some hors d’oeuvres to eat in the form of portions: potato omelette, Russian salads, croquettes.
- Address: Velázquez 97, Madrid, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 am – Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 1:00 am
- Prices: average price 40€ to 45€ per person
Its lounge is decorated with a very modern style, is one of the best dog friendly restaurants in Madrid, which offers you different dishes both vegetarian and vegan. For this reason, you can enjoy an authentic Iberian ham or a veggie burger in the same place.
- Address: Av. de Alberto de Alcocer, 8 28036, Madrid, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Prices: the price per person is 18€.
Cadaqués is one of the restaurants in Madrid, with Mediterranean cuisine and that everyone wants to know, for its excellent customer service and its varied menu, such as Russian salad, anchovy coca asardinada, ham croquettes, cream mutt and many more dishes.
- Address: Jorge Juan 35, Madrid Spain
- Hours: Monday to Sunday 12:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Prices: the average price per person is 70€.
Madame Butterfly is one of Madrid’s trendiest restaurants, a little piece of Japan and Indochina in 1946. Its cuisine is a Japanese Mediterranean fusion. Its menu includes the best dishes such as grilled edamame, panko croquettes, red tuna tataki, bluefin with coconut and almond sauce and many other delicacies.
- Address: Calle de Luchana, 13, 28010 Madrid, Spain.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday from 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm and from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 40 to 45€.
DiverXO is one of the best restaurants in Madrid with an imaginative, radical, different, extreme fusion and completely creative cuisine, offers two menus to enjoy its cuisine, such as the popular Spanish Toltilla, chili ito togarashi, red bean adzuki with olive oil and sesame, which cannot miss.
- Address: Calle de Padre Damián, NH Eurobuilding. 2328036 Madrid Spain
- Hours: Wednesday to Saturday from 1:00 pm to 5:30 and 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Prices: average per person 165€ to 225€.
Sacha Fogón y Botillería
This place is the maximum expression of Madrid restaurants, with a product and a quality cuisine. When you go to Sacha you know that you are going to eat well, but you also know that you are going to enjoy the best traditional menu such as: a sirloin on skewer, chuletitas with garlic, false lasagna of txangurro, butifarra with vegetables, the warm apple pie, etc..
- Address: Calle Juan Hurtado de Mendoza Madrid España 11, 28036
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm and 8:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Prices: average per person
Eating in Madrid is not expensive at all and we have just seen in this post that lists the best restaurants where you will pamper your palate as it should and no doubt some will want to repeat again, so give yourself that guilty pleasure.