Barranquilla has always been characterized for being one of the most visited and touristic cities in Colombia where parties, history and a sea of culture are not to be expected, but neither its excellent gastronomy and that’s what we will talk about today of the best restaurants in Barranquilla where you can learn a little about its typical food and of course, also enjoy other succulent international dishes and much more, here in Restaurant-Z.
Table of Contents
Best restaurants in Barranquilla
Caiman del Rio
You can taste the best food in these Barranquilla restaurants that offer tourists and locals a Caribbean and Colombian cuisine in their menu they recommend the laing, grilled chicken or a delicious shawarma.
- Address: Avenida del Río, Barranquilla
- Hours: Mon to Wed 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and Thu to Sun 8:00 am to 12:00 am
- Prices: per person COP 38,300 to COP 95,900
After a stroll, you can’t miss this restaurant and rest for a while. Here you can enjoy a varied cuisine such as Mexican and Spanish. In their menu they offer the famous laing, tasty tacos and appetizing nachos.
- Address: 167 Barranquilla Carrera 52 76
- Hours: Mon to Fri from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Sat from 12:00 pm to 1:00 am – Sun from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Prices: per person COP 94,100 – COP 188,300
This restaurant offers a fascinating service to its guests. The prices are affordable. You can eat here something different such as a tasty sobre barriga or a bandeja paisa, another of the favorite dishes of the diners is the Laing.
- Address: 50 #76-82, Barranquilla
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 7:30 to 9:00 pm
- Prices: per person COP 38,400 – COP 95,900
Pizzeria The Meeting Point
It is one of the most famous restaurants in Barranquilla for its Italian cuisine where they offer the best pizzas in the whole place, the Serrano ham and mozzarella pizzas, nutella pizzas, and you can also order the delicious tiramisu for dessert.
- Address: 61 # 68-98, Barranquilla
- Hours: Mon to Thu 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm – Fri to Sat 4:30 pm to 11:00 pm – Sun 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Prices: per person COP 38,400 to COP 95,900
We recommend this restaurant for its food and staff who provide excellent service and make you feel at home. The menu is original Peruvian cuisine offers authentic meals such as cuzco, ceviche, house salmon or the delicious risotto.
- Address: Local 1, Casa Quinta, Barranquilla Cra 52 # 76-188.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 6:45 pm to 11:00 pm – Sun 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Prices: per person COP 191,700
This place is very accommodating for tourists, as it is one of the best restaurants in Barranquilla they offer the best Caribbean food in the region, the menu is very successful which brings to taste different dishes like the rich salmon, the tasty octopus and a spectacular sushi, you can also order the famous pisco.
- Address: 52 #76-126, Barranquilla
- Hours: Mon to Thu 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm – Fri to Sat 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm – Sun 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Prices: per person COP 37,700 to COP 94,300
These are the best places where you can eat in Barranquilla and pamper your palate as you like so much and if you want to know more places in the country, click here or here.