Lima is one of the richest cities in Peru and where you have infinity of tourist attractions, things to do, things to visit, dazzling squares and of course restaurants that offer the best of Peruvian gastronomy.
Table of Contents
Best restaurants in Lima
And if you are a person with good teeth and who loves to delight your palate, then stay with us because right now we will tell you which are the best restaurants in Lima.
La Mar, one of the most visited restaurants in Lima by tourists and locals, is a perfect cevichería for lunch. The menu is very dynamic which offers a tasty, leche de tigre, tamalito marinero, chicharrón de pescado and parrilla a la mar, among others.
- Address: Mariscal La Mar 770, Miraflores 15074, Peru.
- Hours: Tue to Sat from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 22 to S/ 100
This is one of the romantic restaurants in Lima where you can spend a very pleasant time with your partner; it is a must for the most demanding palates. Among the most significant dishes are: the 60-mile fish tiradito, chamomile with mandarin and wild honey, among others.
- Address: Pedro de Osma 301, Lima, Barranco.
- Hours: Mon to Sat from 12:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 59 to S/388
This is one of the best restaurants in Lima, for their true typical foods with a cozy but elegant atmosphere among the dishes that can be tasted are: sancochado, anticucho de corazón de pollo, costillas panchita, mancha pecho, among others.
- Address: Miraflores, Lima. Calle 2 de mayo 298,
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 19 to S/ 96
For using innovative local products worked with contemporary culinary techniques to transform traditional recipes into more sophisticated creations and considered one of the best restaurants in Lima with a lot of elegance, Mayta offers the best dishes which include: pumpkin curry, roasted cauliflower, Amazonian ceviche and chupe risotto.
- Address: Mariscal La Mar 1285, Miraflores 15027, Peru.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm to 11:00 pm – Sun 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 146 to S/ 510
This place has been transformed to enjoy an innovative menu, which offers from the traditional ceviche to quinoa bowls, through the nikkei tiraditos, full of typical Peruvian flavors that have managed to place this establishment as one of the best restaurants in Lima.
- Address: Lima Peru Jiron Garcia y Garcia 175, Barranco.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm to 11:30 pm – Sun 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 10 to S/ 79
Larco Café Museum
Staying to eat in these magnificent restaurants in Lima, with an excellent view of the garden, with a proposal of homemade and varied food that rediscovers native flavors from different regions of Peru is the best, like someone who starts a trip without leaving the table. In this restaurant they offer the fish of the day in brown butter, sudado moche, duck ceviche and Fettuccine Alfredo.
- Address: Simón Bolivar 1509, Cercado de Lima.
- Hours: Mon to Sat from 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 25 to S/ 69
Undoubtedly Lima has incredible restaurants to eat with your partner, with your family, with your friends or even by yourself and you will definitely not regret going to any of these incredible places that Peru gives us. Do you want to know more? We invite you to read about the best restaurants in Miraflores.