Miraflores is a small district of the city of Lima in Peru and a magical place surrounded by beautiful green gardens, some monuments, squares, stores, beaches perfect for surf lovers, a long walk with a breathtaking view of the sea and of course its exceptional restaurants and that is just what we will talk about today, the Best restaurants in Miraflores.
Table of Contents
Best restaurants in Miraflores
Miraflores is considered one of the richest districts of Lima and attracts daily thousands of tourists in love with each of its corners. Being one of the busiest districts, the food here is exquisite, rich and tasty. So if you are looking for where to eat in Miraflores, keep reading this Restaurant-Z post because right now we will tell you some perfect places for you.
This is one of the restaurants in Miraflores, with avant-garde that combines Peruvian food with new cooking techniques, to achieve high quality dishes that preserve the popular flavors of the cuisine of the Peruvian coast, such as: lomo saltado, rice with seafood, ceviche limeño, grilled fish fillet, among others.
- Address: 164 Bolivar Street, Miraflores.
- Hours: Mon to Sun. 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Prices: per person S/ 25 to S/ 280.
El Señorío del Sulco
Another of the restaurants in Lima Miraflores, which is famous for its repertoire of classic Peruvian Creole dishes, where the coastal tradition is mixed with Spanish and native influences. In its menu you can taste the aji de gallina, grilled wrapped prawns with patacones and the muchame de atún (tuna fish stew).
- Address: Malecón Cisneros 1470, Miraflores, Lima 18 Peru.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 12:30 pm to 12:00 am – Sun 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 42 to S/ 95
La Lucha Sanguchería
Lima Peru has the best restaurants in Miraflores, when you arrive to this beautiful country you have to pass by this place and try the classic sanguches of ham, chicharron or turkey on firewood, suckling pig on firewood and the huayro french fries that are some of the best you will ever taste.
- Address: Angamos Metro de Lima y Callao Av. Sta. Cruz 847, Miraflores, Peru.
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 39
Maido, is a proposal that has managed to be named as the number 1 among the restaurants in Miraflores, with an extraordinary menu as the roast beef rib, assortment of niguiris, ceviche poda and dim sum cau cau, is this site manages to combine Japanese cuisine with Peruvian flavors…
- Address: Calle San Martin 399, Miraflores.
- Hours: Mon to Sat from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 220 to S/ 369
Among so much variety you can also find economic restaurants in Miraflores, that is to say, more accessible in economic terms. It is also dedicated to formulas or ingredients from all over the Amazon valley. With a varied menu in it you can find a delight of dishes such as smoked pork with plantain, cocochas and cachete, whole tail and ventresca.
- Address: Lima Peru Av. La Paz 1079 Miraflores.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 12:30 pm to 11:30 pm and Sun 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 90 to S/ 100
This restaurant has managed to open a branch in another Latin American country, thus bringing its flavors to other frontiers that combine Italian, Japanese and Peruvian food. It is a first class establishment and considered one of the best restaurants in Miraflores, with a category menu where you can taste the crispy suckling pig confit, roasted lobster and tuna tiradito.
- Address: Lima 18, Peru San Martin 300 Miraflores.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 64 to S/ 82
Miraflores is one of the most touristic areas of Lima, where its impressive view of the sea will surprise you and precisely because of this view, enjoy watching the sunset in one of its restaurants will be a real spectacle for you, so do not hesitate and come and enjoy big time here in the district of Miraflores in Lima, Peru.