Puerto Madero belongs to the city of Buenos Aires in Argentina and is a renovated and exclusive area next to a pier. This gives the area great buildings, squares, entertainment venues or of course several restaurants.
Table of Contents
And if you are looking for the best of the best here you will find it, because we will quote you the list of the Best Restaurants in Puerto Madero, where you will enjoy the delights of the flavor of Argentina.
The best restaurants in Puerto Madero
Located on the dam, one of the most luxurious restaurants in Puerto Madero, it has a beautiful view of the river. They are experts in Mediterranean food, but offer a wide range of local dishes, with options for all tastes. They distinguish themselves with their Affogati octopus on country bread or the shrimp carpaccio.
- Address: Pierina Dealessi 140, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires)
- Hours: Mon to Fri from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Prices: average per person $140
Fully decorated in a thematic way, everything takes us to live an encounter with the ocean. It is one of the romantic restaurants in Puerto Madero, where the dishes are modernly decorated and presented, but the focus is on the delicious flavors that surprise all palates. It is distinguished by the cured salmon with radish pickles and other delicious dishes.
- Address: Aime Paine 1310, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires.
- Hours: Mon to Fri 8:30 am to 10:30 pm
- Prices: average per person $200
Tierra de Parrilleros
Tierra de Parrilleros, another of the excellent restaurants in Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, this establishment has an original and fun decoration, related to the Argentinean countryside and land. But undoubtedly it is a restaurant that stands out for the quality of its meats, such as: bife de chorizo, stewed steak and grilled meat.
- Address: Olga Cossenttini 851, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires.
- Hours: Mon to Fri from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm
- Prices: average per person $270
One of the restaurants in Puerto Madero, with a seal of quality and the best cuts of meat in Argentina. In this place its flavors and aromas stand out: chorizo, blood sausage, rump steak, chivito, among others. It is a restaurant with an excellent cooking method, service and attention.
- Address: Buenos Aires Alicia Puerto Madero, Moreau de Justo 838,
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm 8:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person $350
It is one of the best restaurants in Puerto Madero, offering delicious cuts of meat with an unbeatable quality of their raw materials and exquisite flavors and just the right point of cooking. Like those offered in its menu with its famous grills, caramelized carrots and matured meat tartare.
- Address: 1001 Buenos Aires, Argentina Alicia Moreau de Justo 876 (5,102.25 km)
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person $700
Perfect for fans of pasta and meat, this is one of the most visited restaurants in Puerto Madero, since its dishes are prepared with high quality products. In addition, its free buffet mode allows you to serve dishes to your liking and as many times as you want, such as fried pasta, fish fillet, among others.
- Address: 1890, Buenos Aires Av. Alicia Moreau de Justo
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 12:00 pm 3:30 pm and from 8:00 pm to 01:00 am
- Prices: average per person $700
If you are looking for a place to eat in Puerto Madero, there is no doubt that these are some of the places you can’t miss and enjoy some incredible dishes and give the best taste to your palate. So what are you waiting for to come?