Copiapó is one of the best kept corners of Chile, where its natural reserves, mountains, clia and nature surprises locals and strangers. Of course, as any tourist place has many things to do and see and among them, is to enjoy its gastronomy and what better way to do it than to enjoy it in the best restaurants in Copiapó.
Table of Contents
Best restaurants in Copiapó
If you’re looking for an adventure off the beaten path, head to Copiapó, Chile. This small town is home to some of the best restaurants in the country. From traditional Chilean dishes to international cuisine, Copiapó has something for everyone. So if you are looking for a unique culinary experience, be sure to visit the restaurants in this charming city and if you don’t know which one or ones to go to, keep reading because we will now introduce you to them.
It is a pleasant and familiar place, with an ideal atmosphere for all occasions, where you can enjoy an exquisite variety of meats and the best wines, these restaurants in Copiapó offer the best menu of the region as the exquisite steak Bariloche, loin vetado a lo pobre, the plateada Bariloche with gnocchi and the rich tiramisu, roasted milk, cake and ice cream.
- Address: Maipu 0110 Local T 204, Copiapó
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 11:00 am to 10:30 pm
- Prices: per person CLP 7,500
This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on fish and seafood. It is listed as one of the best restaurants in Copiapó for its large spaces, comfort and quality, has a spectacular wine cellar and a varied menu which offers crab cake, fried fish, mixed ceviche, combined grill and the house laing.
- Address: Juan Martínez 145, Copiapó, Atacama, Chile.
- Hours: Mon to Thu from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am, Fridays from 1:00 pm to 12:00 am. Hours may vary on weekends, Sat from 1:00 pm to 12:00 am and Sun from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- Prices: from CLP 7,500 to CLP 18,700
This establishment offers the best Mexican food and an entertaining atmosphere, ideal to break the routine and relax, its visitors recommend it for being one of the best restaurants in Copiapó, here you can taste typical Mexican dishes such as burritos, antojitos, tacos, quesadillas and enchilada; you can also accompany them with drinks like tequila or a Margarita.
- Address: Alameda Manuel Antonio Matta 260, Copiapó, Atacama, Chile.
- Hours: Mon to Fri from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm to 01:00 am- Sat from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and 7:00 pm to 02:00 am
- Prices: per person CLP 10,000
It is a nice place to make you feel at home, in these restaurants in Copiapó a complete menu that includes coffees, salads, ice cream, pizzas and exuberant tables to share is waiting for you. The place also offers vegetarian dishes that will be to your liking.
- Address: Colipi 484, local A-103, Copiapó
- Hours: Mon to Sat from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Prices: per person CLP 7,500
Okasama awaits you with delicate Japanese elaborations, made by authentic experts in the art of this cuisine, is listed as one of the best restaurants in Copiapó, for being one of the places that use a variety of fresh ingredients and the best of the sea. Here you can order exquisite rolls such as Okasama California Rolls, Chicken Hiyoko, Shokobutsu, Abura Roll of salmon marinated in sesame oil.
- Address: Bernardo O’Higgins 799, Copiapó
- Hours: Mon to Thu 12:30 pm to 10:30 pm – Fri 12:30 pm to 12:00 am – Sat 12:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- Prices: CLP 7,500 to CLP 18,700
An ideal environment, with an extensive terrace and where you can breathe fresh air, is what these restaurants in Copiapó offer you, with a menu for all tastes, where you will taste delicate flavors, you can find perfect dishes to share such as pizzas, pastas, salads and delicious sandwiches.
- Address: Bernardo O’Higgins 857, Copiapó
- Hours: Mon to Sat 5:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Prices: per person CLP 7,500 – CLP 18,700