Are you looking for a place to eat in Madrid? Madrid is one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, where culture, history and architecture coincide in such a harmonious way that it becomes a real spectacle to contemplate it and what better way to contemplate this beautiful city while enjoying a delicious meal or not? And that’s why today we will give you a list of the best restaurants with terrace in Madrid.
Table of Contents
Nothing better than enjoying a delicious meal of the gastronomy of the city of Madrid while enjoying the view of the city from one of these restaurants with terrace that we are going to mention right now in Z-Restaurants.
Restaurants with terrace in Madrid
The best of Spain are its restaurants with terrace Madrid, both when eating and drinking, its menu includes some milestones that are already part of the Madrid palate as the false cannelloni txangurro, tortilla vaga or pickled oyster, in addition to the bite of hake and traditional lentils.
- Address: Calle de Juan Hurtado de Mendoza, 11.
- Hours: Mon to Sat 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm and 8:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Prices: average per person 45
La Ancha, with more than 100 years of history where the quality of the food is sustained with recipes without artifice, is a restaurant with terrace in Madrid, which operates all year round. On its table you will find traditional dishes such as: Armando escalope, stewed omelettes, fried anchovies, marinated dogfish, sirloin steak tartar, among others.
- Address: 28002 Madrid Spain Calle Príncipe de Vergara 204
- Hours: Mon to Sat 1:30 pm to 4:00 pm and 8:30 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 48€.
Since 1996 the Asador Real has great fame for its reference to the lamb and suckling pig roasted in his customary wood oven. Due to its location this restaurant with terrace Madrid center, is easily accessible for both tourists and locals with a menu that adapts to customer needs such as: roast suckling pig, grilled with fries, grilled sea bass, etc.
- Address: Plaza de Isabel II, 1, corner of C. Escalinata, 28013 Madrid Spain.
- Hours: Mon to Sun from 1:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Prices: average price per person 51€.
Although the greatest charm of Aarde is on the outside for its fascinating view as this restaurant with terrace Madrid, directly overlooks the Puerta de Alcalá. Inside you can taste an exquisite menu such as pizzas, oysters with piri piri sauce, the curious chingulugulu lasagna, grilled Namibian hake, sea bass carpaccio with mustard greens, among other delicious dishes.
- Address: Plaza de la Independencia, 10.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 1:00 pm to 12:30 am
- Prices: average per person 45€.
It is located in the Palacio de Comunicaciones. Overlooking the most famous goddess of the city is considered one of the restaurants in Madrid with terrace that offers a creative and healthy cuisine: warm salad of peppers, fresh cod and cumin; rice with duck, mushrooms and Provencal herbs, among many more.
- Address: 6th Floor, Palacio de Cibeles, Plaza Cibeles, 1, Madrid.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 1:00 pm to 1:00 am
- Prices: average per person 40€.
Lobito de Mar
Lobito de Mar is a seafaring culture, an urban beach bar in the heart of Madrid, the most fishermen and Mediterranean Marbella. It is one of the most popular restaurants with terrace in Madrid, where you can enjoy its amazing menu, where you will find shrimp from Huelva, prawns from Sanlúcar, red mullet from Marbella, redfish from Conil, Galician clams, among others.
- Address: Calle de Jorge Juan 10, 28001 Madrid Spain.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Prices: average per person 35€.
Now that you know our list of the best places to eat in Madrid, while enjoying a nice view, don’t forget to visit our post about the best places to eat in the city by clicking here.