The city of eternal spring as the city of Trujillo is known is a beautiful place located in the north of Peru and although its mild climate, radiant sunshine, nearby beaches, exquisite colonial architecture and incredible archaeological sites make it a place worth visiting, its gastronomy is not left out of this and that is why today we will list the best restaurants in Trujillo.
Table of Contents
Best restaurants in Trujillo
Trujillo is a modern city full of history that competes well with other tourist cities in Peru, such as Lima and Cusco. And just like these two cities, its gastronomy is very rich, so if you are looking for where to eat in Trujillo stay with us, with Z-Restaurants, because right now we will tell you which are the most recommended restaurants. Let’s start.
It is one of the traditional restaurants in Trujillo which offers you in its menu a fabulous Italian food. Like the Bolognese sauce, the bruschetta pizza, the homemade bread with tomato from La Toscana. Among other desserts you can enjoy brownies, and excellent panna cotta.
- Address: Esquina de Carretera Industrial, Trujillo, La Libertad, Peru.
- Hours: Mon to Sat from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 58 to S/ 89
Romano Creole Corner
It is easy to find these Creole restaurants in Trujillo, thanks to its amazing location. This place is highly recommended for its amazing staff. You are going to love their service and to taste they present you the best of the menu like the amazing causa, their unique fish ceviche and their magnificent duck, other dishes that you can’t miss are their delicious cordial or their spectacular pisco sour.
- Address: Estados Unidos 162, Trujillo 13008, Peru.
- Hours: Mon to Sun 11:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 39 to S/ 79
Among the romantic restaurants in Trujillo, Palo Marino is the ideal place to spend time with your partner; with an excellent menu that you cannot miss with its tasty duck, the appetizing fish or the famous ceviche offered by its spectacular cooks.
- Address: Panamericana Norte Km 577, Huanchaco
- Hours: Tue to Sun 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 40 to S/ 60
Al Dente Trattoria
You have to come to these restaurants in Trujillo that offer their diners Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. In their menu you can find spaghetti carbonara, delicious pizzas or tagliatelle and for dessert a delicious tiramisu.
- Address: Jirón Independencia 589, Trujillo
- Hours: Tue to Sat 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm 11:00 pm – Sun 1:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 39 to S/ 98
When we talk about country restaurants in Trujillo, El Limonero will offer you a varied menu between Peruvian and Spanish food among the dishes that stand out: the tasty duck or the stew of the house. For this reason, this is one of the best restaurants in Trujillo, with an ostentatious service that will make you feel at home.
- Address: C Lt 1 Urb. Vista Hermosa 2.485,48 km 13011 Trujillo, Peru
- Hours: Mon to Fri 9:00 am to 6:00 pm – Sat and Sun 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 39 to S/ 99
In Peru you can also find traditional Mexican food, you have to come to these restaurants in Trujillo here they have a different menu. It is said that the cook of this place prepares tasty taquitos, tender burritos and spectacular nachos, in addition to other delicious dishes that you can taste.
- Address: Calle Santa Rosa 374 Mz X Lote 21 044, Urb. La Merced III Etapa, Trujillo Peru.
- Hours: Wed to Sun 7:00 pm 11:00 pm
- Prices: per person S/ 12 to S/ 39
The city of eternal spring is one of the best places to eat and enjoy the typical, traditional and popular gastronomy of Peru. So no matter who you travel with or when you travel, you have to know some of these places and enjoy as you deserve. Do you want to know other places in Peru? see our article about the best restaurants in Miraflores, Lima.